Trek takes place on Saturday 8th May 2021
In return for a registration fee of £99 and a recommended fundraising target of £199, your Snowdon Challenge sponsored walk includes all of this:
- Return coach travel from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station if needed
- Two nights B&B accommodation in the Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia
- Dinner included at the hotel on both nights
- Packed lunch for your walk
- Experienced guides to lead your Great Strides Snowdon challenge
Snowdon Kit List
Rooms are based on two sharing a twin room (single occupancy rooms have sold out). We also have a limited number of rooms and will do our best to accommodate.
For cross-infection risk management, if you have cystic fibrosis, please contact us before signing up to this event!
The minimum age to take part in this event is 12, and anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult during their stay and trek.
Why walk for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.